|More Journal Entries|
|1) Please no flaming of others' works. Each and every piece has time and effort put into it and to denounce them in anyway will be reported.|
2) Any rating will be accepted as long as the proper warnings are attached to it.
3) Any art form is accepted which includes photomanips, drawings, digital drawings, stamps, avatars, writings etc. (Please no rp's unless they are generic enough that others not involved in the rp will understand it. I also ask that no one submit screencaps or promos that have simply been changed or enhanced in anyway.)
4) Please submit to the right folder. If you don't, your deviation will be deleted and will need to be resubmitted. If a folder is needed for a piece that may not fit in the others, feel free to contact me and ask for a new one.
5) Spreading the word of this group is appreciated but there is no reason to feel obligated to do so if you don't wish to.
6) Above all have fun. Art brings people together and I hope this group will do as such through our mutual love of all things Merlin.